Position: Operations Intern
Reports to: Director of Operations
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Focus on Special Events, Studio Rentals, Work/Study Program, Office Management, and Wellness Center
- Assist in rental payment reconciliation, reporting, and filing
- Work with Operations team to manage point of sale and scheduling software databases
- Track weekly Dance Center studio maintenance needs and oversee log of short and long-term projects
- Assist with event rentals at MMDG by providing support to production and front of house teams
- Provide administrative assistance to the Operations Department
- Flexible schedule a plus
The following is required as part of your application:
- Resume including education and work experience.
- Cover letter detailing what you would like to gain from your internship, how you would contribute to the efforts of MMDG and your availability.
- One recommendation letter
- Three references (no family members please)
- Indicate Internship - Operations on the subject line of email AND in your cover letter
- Applications in electronic format preferred, and accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
- General MMDG Internship information is available on the main internships landing page.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the number of applicants we cannot respond to everyone. You will receive a confirmation email of your application being received. You will be contacted if we are interested in your application.