Position: Front Desk Work/Study
Application deadline: May 1, 2019
Mandatory Orientation: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 from 5-7pm
Program Dates: June 3 – Sept. 7, 2019
Front Desk Work/Study positions are stationed at the main check in desk at the Mark Morris Dance Center. As a Front Desk Work/Study, you'll provide support to the entire operations of the Dance Center with a special focus on education programming.
Candidates are required to work two 4-hour shifts per week for the full term. Front Desk Work/Study receive 1 free class per every 2 hours worked (4 free classes per week).
WEEKLY SCHEDULE:Monday-Friday 1 person needed per shift for all shifts
7:30am - 11:30am
Saturday 1 person needed per shift for all shifts
8:30am - 12:30pm
- Welcome and orient visitors of the Dance Center, upholding MMDG's high standard of customer service
- Assist with adult class check-in and count classes
- Help execute daily operations and facilities tasks
- Answer in-person inquiries for all MMDG programs
- Interest in working with our community (children, adults, and seniors from 2 to 92 years old)
- Presents oneself in a mature, polished, polite, friendly manner
- Extremely punctual, reliable and dedicated
- Customer service and MindBody experience a plus!
- 1 free class at the Dance Center per every 2 hours worked
- $10/hour rehearsal rental rate
- MMDG t-shirt and discount on merchandise
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or veteran status.