CONSTRUCTION IN THE BUILDING HAS BEGUN!
The Dance Center is getting a new exterior and new studios, so you’ll see some construction over the next few months.
These three new dance studios will:
- Allow for more adult classes throughout the day.
- Provide more space for children and teen classes.
- Increase availability of rehearsal space for local artists and special events.
As we prepare to bring you these new spaces, we ask for your patience during construction.
Update as of 29 April 2019, 10:00am
Important Dates (subjected to change):
- April 29, 2019 – The fourth floor lounge and terrace will be partially closed. There will be limited space to wait for class. Please store your belongings in lockers and consolidate where you can. We’re temporarily reconfiguring the first floor lobby to provide more seating. Please wait for your class, rental, or student on the first floor.
- May 2019 – A sidewalk bridge scaffold will be installed around the Dance Center. The pedestrian walkway, as well as other adjacent structures, will be covered. Sidewalk space will be limited but you will be able to access the Dance Center as normal.
Please stay tuned to this page for updates.