Position: Marketing Intern
Reports to: Marketing Team
Calling all creative types, the fast-paced marketing department at MMDG needs your help! In addition to general internship tasks as outlined below, marketing interns can further specialize in graphic design, photography/videography, and multimedia journalism, including social media and blogging.
General responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Update marketing collateral for print and web – including brochures, calendars, postcards, press kits, banner ads, social media content etc.
- Update and maintain the Mark Morris Dance Group website
- Assist with research for marketing content
- Provide administrative assistance as needed to marketing staff.
Additional specialized responsibilities can include:
- Shoot and edit photo/video footage of Dance Group activities, Dance Center and School events, and community programs.
- Design new marketing collateral, print and/or digital.
- Research potential stories and pitch interesting and relevant content for use on MMDG’s blog, website, and other social media outlets – including written articles, photos, and video.
- Candidates must be proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite of tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), Microsoft applications, Google apps, and basic website content management systems
- Strong writing/journalism skills are a plus
Please include the following additional materials with your application:
- Work sample demonstrating experience in graphic/web design, video or photo editing, or writing
How to Apply:
- Include a cover letter, resume outlining your education and work experience and one letter of recommendation.
- Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- General MMDG Internship information is available on the main internships landing page
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the number of applicants we cannot respond to everyone. You will receive a confirmation email of your application being received. You will be contacted if we are interested in your application.