Rehearsals, Workshops, Auditions
The Dance Center’s larger column-free studios (James and Martha Duffy Performance Space, Robert W. Cole Studio, and Studio C) are ideal settings for one-time workshops.
Please note that we do not rent for on-going classes (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly) or private instruction. Regular adult programming at the Mark Morris Dance Center is determined by our Education Department. Please contact the Director of Education if you're interested in teaching an on-going class.
If space is needed for check-in or registration, adjacent lobby space can be rented and chairs and tables provided.
James and Martha Duffy Performance Space
- $100 per hour
- Includes registration space with a table and chairs in a private adjacent lobby
Robert W. Cole Studio
- $60 per hour: Studio Space
- $40 per hour: Registration space with a table and chairs in adjacent lobby
- $60 per hour: Studio Rental
- $30 per hour: Registration space with a table and chairs
- Sound/video playback system
- Triple-basket weave sprung sub floors, covered with a Marley-type PVC dance floor
- Portable and fixed ballet barres
- Pianos (upright pianos in Robert W. Cole Studio and Studio C, grand piano in James and Martha Duffy Performance Space)
- Natural light
- Access to restrooms, lockers, and showers
- Chairs and tables (upon request)