Dance On! New Matching Gift Opportunity – Give by May 31
With great thanks to the Stavros Niarchos Foundation and MMDG Board Member Suzy Kellems Dominik, all gifts made by May 31 (sponsorships, donations, memberships, gifts of securities, IRA rollovers) will be matched 1:1 up to $250,000. Please make your gift today!
From underwriting new works to supporting free community programs, charitable donations in any amount play an important role in making our work possible. As a donor, you can contribute to our success and be eligible for full tax deductibility of your gift.
Legacy Society - Planned Giving
When you name the Mark Morris Dance Group in your estate plans, through bequests, gift annuities, charitable trusts, and beneficiary designations, you provide for our future and create a lasting and meaningful legacy for you and your loved ones. You may also gain valuable tax benefits.
More Ways to Give
You can also donate through transferred securities: Stock Gifts, IRA Rollovers, and Donor-Advised Funds. Giving through these methods may mean that you do not pay capital gains tax and you may be able to claim a deduction based on the full fair market value. We also accept donated airline miles.
Bring the joy of dance with live music across NYC and worldwide by supporting:
- Creation, rehearsal and performance of new and repertory work
- Low-cost and free classes for all ages and abilities at the Mark Morris Dance Center
- Master classes with the Dance Group and leading artists in the field
- Dance accompaniment training for musicians
- Subsidized rehearsal space for local artists
- Free educational residencies for public school students and classes for NYC public housing residents
- Free programs for people with Parkinson’s and teacher training for affiliate programs in 25 countries, and so much more.
You can request a copy of our most recently filed financial report from the Attorney General’s Charities Bureau, 28 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10005, 1-212-416-8686 or www.charitiesnys.com or by contacting us at Mark Morris Dance Group, 3 Lafayette Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11217-1415.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to limited access to our offices, gifts sent by regular mail may take a few weeks to reach us. To have your donation reach us more immediately, we recommend contributing online or by wire transfer. For wire transfer instructions, contact Michelle Amador, Director of Development.