Class Rates, Policies, and Dance Center Information
$17 -all drop-in classes
$90 – six-week workshops
||Price Per Class
||One-time Extension Allowed?
||Yes, $5 for one week extension
||Yes, $10 for one 30 day extension
||Yes, $15 for one 30 day extension
$90 for six 90-minute classes
ARRIVING AT THE DANCE CENTER
- All students must check in at the Front Desk upon arrival.
- Students are expected to arrive on time for class. For the safety of the student and consideration of the class, the Dance Center strongly discourages students from entering class 15 minutes after the start time.
- Please note: No late entry will be permitted to Gaga classes.
- A waitlist will be created for classes at capacity. Priority will be given to pre-registered students.
- If a pre-registered student has not signed in five (5) minutes after the start time of class, the Dance Center reserves the right to release their spot to a waitlisted student on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We encourage you to store your personal belongings in our Locker Rooms. Locks can be purchased at the Front Desk for $8.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All purchases are final, non-refundable, & non-transferable.
- Teaching Artists and class locations are subject to change. Substitute Teaching Artists will be listed in the class schedule by day at mmdg.org/adult-class-schedule.
- If the Dance Center must cancel a class, pre-registered students will be notified by email and the class will be credited to their account.
- Unused single classes and class credits expire three (3) months from purchase/issue date, unless otherwise specified. Expiration dates for single classes cannot be extended.
- Class Card expiration dates are set from purchase/issue date. Expired Class Cards can be reopened within a year from purchase/issue date for a corresponding extension fee. See website for details: http://markmorrisdancegroup.org/dance-center/adult-classes/adult-class-policies
- Online registration closes at the start time of class.
- New students must set up a customer account to register for class and will receive a Mark Morris Dance Center ID Card upon first arrival.
- Replacement ID cards cost $2.00. Mark Morris Dance Center is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged ID cards or for any unauthorized use.
- The minimum age for all Adult Program classes and workshops is 14.
- There is no barre rate for ballet classes or ballet workshops.
The Mark Morris Dance Center is committed to providing access to people of all ages and abilities. The Dance Center is an accessible and inclusive venue that includes ramps, elevator, and accessible, gender-neutral bathrooms on the first and fourth floors. Therefore, if there are accommodations that you require due to physical health, mental health, or a disability, please email the Education Department at email@example.com at least one (1) week prior to your arrival.
DROP-IN CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
- Drop-in classes: Students can register up to one (1) month in advance for ongoing adult classes.
- Drop-in classes: Students who pre-register for class have the option of canceling their registration for a credit up to one (1) hour prior to the start time of class.
- Workshop Series: Students who register for a full ($90) workshop series have the option of canceling their workshop registration for a credit up to 48 hours prior to the first class of the series. Students taking single workshop classes should refer to “drop-in” policies above.
- Workshop Series: If a client must miss a class within their workshop series, they can make up the same class during the subsequent drop-in week of that workshop series. One make-up class per student is permitted for each series.
- Registration periods for Master Classes vary. See website for details: http://markmorrisdancegroup.org/dance-center/master-classes
- Master Classes: Students who pre-register for class have the option of canceling their registration as late as 48 hours prior to the start time of their class. Classes canceled more than 48 hours in advance will be returned to the student’s profile and can be used to sign up for another adult class within one year of the original purchase date. Students who wish to receive a refund upon cancellation must contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds for Master Classes may be granted less a $5 processing fee.