NEW! Monthly Pass
We’ve launched our first ever Monthly Pass! That means you can take 5 classes a month for only $60. That’s only $12 per class!
The Monthly Pass runs on a month-to-month basis with no annual commitment.
Adult Class Rate
|*Students must show valid Student ID once a year to maintain access to the Student Rate.
Class Card Rates
|Class Card Type
||Price Per Class
||Yes ($5 for one 7-day extension)
||Yes ($10 for one 30-day extension)
||Yes ($15 for one 30-day extension)
|NEW! Monthly Pass*
|*The Mark Morris Dance Center’s Monthly Pass is a pricing option valid for five (5) drop-in classes per month in the Adult Program. Students may purchase this pricing option online or in person. The Monthly Pass runs on a month to month basis with no annual commitment. Please review the terms and conditions for more information on pricing, cancellation, and additional policies. One-time $15 enrollment fee.
6-Week Intro Series Rate
|Intro Series Type
||Price Per Class
|6-Week Intro Series
|*All Intro Series classes may be taken at the single class drop-in rate when drop-in spaces are available.
ARRIVING AT THE DANCE CENTER
- All students must check in at the Front Desk upon arrival.
- Students are expected to arrive on time for class. For the safety of the student and consideration of the class, the Dance Center strongly discourages students from entering class 15 minutes after the start time.
- Please note: No late entry will be permitted to Gaga classes.
- A waitlist will be created for classes at capacity. Priority will be given to pre-registered students.
- If a pre-registered student has not signed in five (5) minutes after the start time of class, the Dance Center reserves the right to release their spot to a waitlisted student on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We encourage you to store your personal belongings in our Locker Rooms. Locks can be purchased at the Front Desk for $8.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All purchases are final, non-refundable, & non-transferable.
- Teaching Artists and class locations are subject to change. Substitute Teaching Artists will be listed in the class schedule by day at mmdg.org/adult-class-schedule.
- If the Dance Center must cancel a class, pre-registered students will be notified by email and the class will be credited to their account.
- Unused single classes and class credits expire three (3) months from purchase/issue date, unless otherwise specified. Expiration dates for single classes cannot be extended.
- Class Card expiration dates are set from purchase/issue date. Expired Class Cards can be reopened within a year from purchase/issue date for a corresponding extension fee.
- Online registration closes at the start time of class.
- New students must set up a customer account to register for class and will receive a Mark Morris
- Dance Center ID Card upon first arrival.
- Replacement ID cards cost $2.00. Mark Morris Dance Center is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged ID cards or for any unauthorized use.
- The minimum age for all Adult Program classes and workshops is 14.
- There is no barre rate for ballet classes or ballet workshops.
The Mark Morris Dance Center is committed to providing access to people of all ages and abilities. The Dance Center is an accessible and inclusive venue that includes ramps, elevator, and accessible, gender-neutral bathrooms on the first and fourth floors. Therefore, if there are accommodations that you require due to physical health, mental health, or a disability, please email the Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one (1) week prior to your arrival.
- Students can register up to one (1) month in advance for ongoing adult classes.
- Students who pre-register for class have the option of canceling their registration for a credit up to one (1) hour prior to the start time of class.
- Cancellations made less than (1) hour prior to class are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
WORKSHOP AND INTENSIVES
- Registration periods for Workshops and Intensives vary. See website for details.
- Master Classes, Workshops, and BAM Artist Lab Series:
- Students who pre-register for Master Classes, Workshops, and BAM Artist Lab Series have the option of canceling their registration as late as 48 hours prior to the start time of their class. Classes canceled more than 48 hours in advance will be returned to the student’s profile and can be used to sign up for another adult class within one year of the original purchase date. Students who wish to receive a refund upon cancellation must contact email@example.com. Refunds for Master Classes, Workshops, and BAM Artist Lab Series may be granted less a $5 processing fee.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the class are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Cancellation Policies for Intensives vary by Intensive. See individual Intensive pages for details.
6-WEEK INTRO SERIES
- All classes offered in within the 6-Week Intro Series continue to run on a drop-in basis when a 6-week series is not in session.
- Registration for all sessions of 6-Week Intro Series opens at the start of the calendar year, for that calendar year.
- Registration for designated drop-in weeks opens 30 days before class per the drop-in class registration policy
- There is no pre-registration for drop-ins to the first class of a session.
- Any remaining spaces that do not fill with pre-registered 6-Week Intro Series students will be released on the day of the 1st class of a session. Released drop-in spots will follow the 30-day drop-in registration policy for the remainder of the session.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Students who register for a 6-Week Intro Series have the option of canceling their registration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org up to 48 hours prior to the first class of the series to transfer their registration to another session within 1 year of original session registration.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the first class of the series are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Make-up credits for missed classes within a session are not available.
- Pro-rated refunds for missed classes within a session are not available.
- Students who pre-register for class on a designated drop-in week have the option of canceling their registration up to one (1) hour prior to the start time of class to have the class session returned to their account per the drop-in class cancellation policy
- Students who pre-register for a released drop-in spot during a session have the option of canceling their registration up to one (1) hour prior to the start time of class to have the class session returned to their account per the drop-in class cancellation policy