4:00pm - 9:30am
Mark Morris Dance Center
3 Lafayette Avenue, Brooklyn, New York — United States
UPDATE: 14 JULY – Advance RSVPs are now sold out, but there will be a limited number of first-come, first-served tickets at the door.
Our 2015-16 Arts Immersion students have worked hard all year. Don't miss their final performance.
• 6 student choreographed pieces
• Lucky Charms (1994), a Mark Morris repertory piece set on the Arts Immersion students by MMDG company member Jenn Weddel
• One additional work, Red X, choreographed by Nicole Restani and Calvin A. Rollins II, Arts Immersion's lead teaching artists, with live music by Andreas Brade.
About MMDG's Arts Immersion Program:
Students in this free program delve deeply into all aspects of dance, production, and arts administration over the course of 33 weeks, from October through July, gaining valuable experience and exposure in NYC's performing arts arena. The thirteen participants, ages 13-18, were selected through application, met weekly to study with faculty and staff at the Mark Morris Dance Center, choreographer Mark Morris, and Dance Group company members. The program culminated in a 3-week summer performance lab that was student-driven, created, and produced. The July 16 performance is the wrap up of all of these students' hard work.
Arts Immersion is made possible with support from:
- All seats are general admission.
- Your RSVP guarantees you seats for the performance.
- A limited number of tickets will be available on-site before the performance on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you need special accommodations, please call Education Programs Coordinator, Jennifer Dayton, 718.624.8400 x247.