Class Rates & Policies
Class Rates, Policies, and Dance Center Information
$10 - 45 minute class
$15 - 60-75 minute class
$17 - 90-120 minute class
|Card Type||Price||Price Per Class||Valid For||One-time Extension Allowed?|
|5-class||$75||$15||6 weeks||Yes, $5 for one week extension|
|10-class||$140||$14||10 weeks||Yes, $10 for one 30 day extension|
|20-class||$270||$13.50||12 weeks||Yes, $15 for one 30 day extension|
$84 for six 60-minute classes; $155/couple (Salsa only ) for six 60-minute classes
$90 for six 90-minute classes
- Minimum age for all Adult and Professional Classes is 14.
- Space in class is determined on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Class rates are subject to change. Classes may be cancelled without prior notice. Classes with fewer than 3 students are subject to cancellation.
- Teacher substitutes and cancellations are posted on our website in Adult Classes and Workshops.
EXTENSIONS, REFUNDS, AND PAYMENTS:
- No refunds are offered for classes taken.
- Class Card extensions must be purchased within one year of the original purchase date.
- Withdrawal from six-week workshops must be requested before the 2nd class of a series. All withdrawals are subject to a $15 processing fee plus the cost of the classes taken. Credit towards a future workshop must be redeemed within the following workshop.
- Missed class within a workshop: Contact Education Programs Assistant Jessica Pearson before your missed class to receive a credit to be used during the following workshop. If you do not email beforehand, you forfeit the class.
- There is no barre rate for ballet classes or ballet workshops.
DANCE CENTER ID CARDS:
- New students are required to fill out a Student Information Form to receive a Mark Morris Dance Center ID Card. This card must be presented upon arrival at the Dance Center for Adult Class sign-in.
- ID Cards are non-transferable. They have no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash or used as a debit/credit card.
- Replacement ID cards cost $2.00. Mark Morris Dance Group is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged ID cards or for any unauthorized use.