Class Rates & Policies
Class Rates, Policies, and Dance Center Information
$17 -all drop-in classes
$90 - six-week workshops
|Card Type||Price||Price Per Class||Valid For||One-time Extension Allowed?|
|5-class||$75||$15||6 weeks||Yes, $5 for one week extension|
|10-class||$140||$14||10 weeks||Yes, $10 for one 30 day extension|
|20-class||$270||$13.50||12 weeks||Yes, $15 for one 30 day extension|
$90 for six 90-minute classes
- Minimum age for all Adult and Professional Classes is 14.
- Space in class is determined on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is no barre rate for ballet classes or ballet workshops.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All purchases are final, non-refundable, & non-transferable.
- Class Card expiration dates are set from date of first use. Expired Class Cards can be extended for a fee up to 1-year from purchase date.
- Unused single classes expire 1-year from purchase date. Expiration dates for single classes cannot be extended.
- Teachers and class locations are subject to change. Substitute teachers will be listed in the class schedule by day at mmdg.org/adult-class-schedule.
- Class credits can be used within 1-year of the original purchase date.
- New students must set up an account to register for class and will receive a Mark Morris Dance Center ID Card upon first arrival.
- Replacement ID cards cost $2.00. Mark Morris Dance Group is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged ID cards or for any unauthorized use.