Claire Wampler is a Brooklyn-based dancer, choreographer, and teaching artist. She completed her dance education at Barnard College under the tutelage of Ashley Tuttle, Robert LaFosse, and Allegra Kent, among others. Recent choreographic credits include Head Over Heels (Wingspan Arts), The Drowsy Chaperone (Locust Valley High School), Mamma Mia! (AfterWork Theater), A Christmas Carol (Maspeth High School), and Speechless (National Queer Theater). Her favorite performances include On the Town (Narrows Theater), Serenade, Treefrog in Stonehenge (Twyla Tharp), and Harmonic (Claudia Schreier).
Intro to Ballet (On Demand)
Please note classes are available through video on demand.
- Access details will be emailed to you on the first day of class.
- The day and time of the class is when the weekly video will be released to you.
- The videos are pre-recorded and you can access them at your convenience to participate in class at the best time for you.
- Video access will remain available until August 16
- Extensions on video access are not available.