Avital Asuleen is a Brooklyn-based director, choreographer, performer, and educator. She holds a B.A. in theatre and an M.A. in comparative history from Brandeis University. She has taught at Broadway Dance Center, Alvin Ailey’s Professional Division, Peridance Studios, and currently teaches at Brooklyn Center Stage. Her choreography highlights include Legally Blonde, The Music Man, Shrek, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, and Thoroughly Modern Millie. Her performer highlights include Miss Shields in the national tour of A Christmas Story, Anytime Annie in 42nd Street, Sheila in A Chorus Line, and the off-Broadway revival of the lost Marx Brothers musical I’ll Say She Is. Asuleen observed Randy Skinner on the Encores! production of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and was associate choreographer to Lorin Latarro on Jasper in Deadland. Asuleen’s own classes are influenced by her many wonderful teachers, notably Ray Hesselink, Vic DiMonda, and Randy Skinner. She is the founder of The Choreography Lab, the artistic director of Combustion Collective, and a certified barre instructor. www.Asuleen.com
On Demand Tap
$36/3 class session
Please note classes are available through video on demand.
- Access details will be emailed to you on the first day of class.
- The day and time of the class is when the weekly video will be released to you.
- The videos are pre-recorded and you can access them at your convenience to participate in class at the best time for you.
- Video access will remain available until August 8
- Extensions on video access are not available.