PHOTO & VIDEO POLICIES
Photography or filming anywhere in the Mark Morris Dance Center is strictly prohibited without permission from MMDG staff.* If you wish to request permission to photograph or film inside the Dance Center for public use (i.e. Youtube, personal website, postcards, audition videos, etc), you must fill out the Photography & Video Shoot Request form below. Your request will be considered promptly and a response authorizing or denying approval for the shoot will be issued within 5 business days.
*Video/photos taken for private, personal use (i.e. rehearsal review, non-public archives) do not need approval.
The Mark Morris Dance Center requires the location credit “Mark Morris Dance Center” in all public uses of Dance Center footage in print, on the web, in broadcast, and in any other public medium.
Photography & Video Shoot Request
The Mark Morris Dance Center reviews requests for photography and video shoots on a case-by-case basis.
- The Dance Center reserves the right to require that a Dance Center employee accompany shoot crew at all times when they are in the Dance Center.
- Those requesting a shoot date at the Dance Center must complete a Photography and Video Shoot Application. Responses will be sent within 3 business days.
- The Dance Center is a community center for many families, and we are respectful of their privacy. With this in mind, children, adults, and staff may NOT be filmed without their consent. This includes incidental background footage.
- You may film in the approved space or studio ONLY.
- The Dance Center reserves the right to deny shoot requests at any time.