The Dance Center’s larger column-free studios (James and Martha Duffy Performance Space, Robert W. Cole Studio, and Studio C) are ideal settings for auditions. Past renters include Point Park University, The Rock School, The School at Jacob’s Pillow, and Alonzo LINES Ballet.
If space is needed for check-in or registration, adjacent lobby space can be rented and chairs and tables provided.
- Sound/video playback system
- Triple-basket weave sprung sub floors, covered with a Marley-type PVC dance floor
- Portable and fixed ballet barres
- Pianos (upright pianos in Robert W. Cole Studio and Studio C, grand piano in James and Martha Duffy Performance Space)
- Natural light
- Access to restrooms, lockers, and showers
- Chairs and tables (upon request)