Since 1980, the Mark Morris Dance Group has inspired audiences with innovative dance, music, and opera productions of the highest quality.
MMDG also serves as an important cultural resource for the community, engaging people of all ages and abilities to experience the grace and power of human interaction.
Performance and tuition fees cover only 60% of our costs. For the rest we rely on individuals who recognize the value of dance in our society.
Please consider joining Friends of MMDG to help support our year-round programs. Your tax deductible gift will help make possible:
- 4 new works by Mark Morris
- 57 stellar performances in the U.S. and abroad — all with live music
- Low-cost music and dance classes for over 5,000 people of all ages
- 6,000 hours of deeply reduced studio rental to local artists
- Free 10-week in-school residencies in 7 Brooklyn elementary schools
- Free dance classes for residents of 5 Brooklyn public housing developments
- Free dance classes citywide for people with Parkinson’s disease
As a friend of MMDG, your gift will also help make possible:
- Access to advance tickets
- Free class cards
- Discounts and more!
View our list of benefits, make a donation online through our secure server, or mail your gift of support to 3 Lafayette Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11217. Please make checks payable to Mark Morris Dance Group.
Mark Morris Dance Group (Discalced, Inc.) is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.